my mascara came in the mail today from bzzagent. love it, love it, love it. check it out:
can you tell which one is before and which one is after?
i used to have super long, super thick lashes that i loved playing up with super fancy mascara (the kind from overpriced department stores that cost upwards of thirty...for mascara, can you believe it?!?). but i have this undiagnosed issue with pulling my hair out. i don't pull out big chunks, i only pull one hair at a time. i know, i know, weirdo. it's a texture thing, that's all i can tell you. well, i also pull on my eyelashes. i close my eye and run my lashes through my fingers and then i gently tug some lashes out. too much information? it's okay, call me whatever you like. we all know i have issues. i have been working on stopping this bad habit of mine for several years now. anyway, because of my habit, i hardly have any lashes left. my top lashes are almost invisible and that is why i stopped wearing mascara. well, guess what? i am in love with this covergirl lashblast fusion mascara and i am going to use my free tube until it is gone, gone, gone. and then i might splurge and buy another tube (thank god they sent me two dollar off coupons. i'm willing to share the coupons if you're interested).
this stuff is great. the brush is genius as it doesn't leave clumps. i hate clumpy mascara that flakes off or smudges. i like my lashes to be completely separated. i think it did a nice job, don't you? it's very light and natural looking. and, it's easy to put on. i, of course, put it on right before i went swimming which annoyed me because i thought i was going to end up with raccoon eyes since it's not waterproof. but, i didn't. i'm sure some it wore off but my lashes still looked great afterward. they claim it's smudgeproof and i will say it definitely is. no flakes, no smudge, no raccoon eyes. i'm sold. thank you, bzzagent and covergirl, for allowing me to sample this product.
Pretty! I want to try some but must have waterproof because I cry all the time at random things.
ReplyDeleteYou should post a pic of the brush, is this the round one?
I'll give you a coupon. They do make waterproof. I'll have to snap a photo for you. You'd think they were paying me but I swear they aren't. I am just so picky about my mascara that I get excited when I find a good one.
ReplyDelete