it feels like summer, it looks like summer, it must be summer. our summers now officially start at the end of the school year which is 3 weeks away but, man, i'm so ready.
Yaaay for summer! I'm ready too. Love the pictures. I guess it's coming this weekend - I hear we're getting a heat wave. BTW do you have all of your 2010 reads? any you particularly recommend?
I do not have any of my 2010 reads...most of them I checked out from my library. I do recommend Little Bee, American Rust, Lamb, Pope Joan, The Help and even Angry Housewives (I thought it was going to be fluff but I actually really liked it). The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series is next on my list after I finish Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. Oh, and I just finished The Grapes Of Wrath...loved it after Chapter 18.
Yaaay for summer! I'm ready too. Love the pictures. I guess it's coming this weekend - I hear we're getting a heat wave.
ReplyDeleteBTW do you have all of your 2010 reads? any you particularly recommend?
I do not have any of my 2010 reads...most of them I checked out from my library. I do recommend Little Bee, American Rust, Lamb, Pope Joan, The Help and even Angry Housewives (I thought it was going to be fluff but I actually really liked it). The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo series is next on my list after I finish Animal, Vegetable, Miracle. Oh, and I just finished The Grapes Of Wrath...loved it after Chapter 18.
ReplyDelete