i did this last year and it's supposed to represent me and my dreams. i stumbled upon it recently and it brought me so much joy. i'm definitely headed in the right direction.
awww! I remember this. Dreams come true! Oh and I love to watch your 2010 reads. I love the book theif. LOVE! "Handling Sin?" what's that aabout? Did you purchase free-range kids?
My reading has slowed down to almost nothing since I have started working and going to school. I have 3 more books on my MUST READ list for this year so let's hope I can do it. Handling Sin is a riot! It's so darn funny. Everyone in my book club gave it 5/5 stars. I have to read more of his books now. I did not purchase Free-Range Kids...I'm all about the library these days. Ps. I keep my eye on your book list, too. You're always a book ahead of me so it keeps me motivated.
awww! I remember this. Dreams come true! Oh and I love to watch your 2010 reads. I love the book theif. LOVE! "Handling Sin?" what's that aabout? Did you purchase free-range kids?
ReplyDeleteMy reading has slowed down to almost nothing since I have started working and going to school. I have 3 more books on my MUST READ list for this year so let's hope I can do it. Handling Sin is a riot! It's so darn funny. Everyone in my book club gave it 5/5 stars. I have to read more of his books now. I did not purchase Free-Range Kids...I'm all about the library these days.
ReplyDeletePs. I keep my eye on your book list, too. You're always a book ahead of me so it keeps me motivated.
....come back Jumping Lizard Girl! More posts, more post please :)
ReplyDeleteLove the "Dreams" collage. It's lovely. Plus I want to eat the tomatos. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDelete