Saturday, January 1, 2011

make

MAKE
my one little word for twenty-eleven.
(inspiration and more about the one little word found here)

here are some things on my list for the coming year:
~ make good use of my calendaring/planning skills in order to make more time for:
  • my family
  • myself
  • studying
  • exercise esp. yoga and daily walks with my kids
  • FUN
  • gardening
  • reading
  • housekeeping
  • community involvement
  • church

~ make yummy healthy meals for my family
~ make art
~ make a bountiful garden in the spring
~ make good grades
~ make it a priority to reconnect with my good friends
~ make the switch to tea
~ make good decisions
~ make myself do one thing that is out of my comfort zone
~ make apologies when needed (preferably before waiting for the other person to apologize first)
~ make less room for clutter
~ make date night mandatory!!
~ make less trash
~ make positive energy
~ make it to our scheduled family vacation in july
~ make it a point to say "i love you" every day to someone (my family not included because i tell them that more than a thousand times a day, and mean it)
~ make (fill in the blank)...gotta leave room for lots more things to make

what's your word?
happy new year

2 comments:

  1. It's funny that you posted this as I have been toying with the idea of a phrase for 2011. I did not want steal a phrase that belonged to someone else, so I changed it up a little. My word for 2011 is onward. Onward implies a forward motion- which in my mind means that this year I can not be still. I need to constantly be moving and moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word is ORGANIZE. Where do I begin? I have to organize everything about my life, starting from my house. Yes, that will be my first step. Organizing my living space.

    ReplyDelete

Followers